Ansell Pharmaceuticals Limited is a local pharmaceutical concern with interests distribution and wholesaling of pharmaceutical and surgical products in Kenya.
The company’s mission is anchored on the provision of quality and reasonably priced pharmaceutical, surgical products with an underlying principle of meeting customer needs. We therefore are committed to providing as wide a variety of these products as possible.
“To honourably service the pharmaceutical and health management needs of the Kenyan community by providing quality medicine and health management solutions at a fair price coupled with an unequalled customer-first attitude”
Strengths & Opportunities
- Strong and reliable management resources and processes.
- Consistent financial growth and discipline.
- Thorough knowledge of the market.
- Established customer and credible supplier relations.
- Rapid and proactive decision making organizational structure.
- Extensive regional expansion opportunities.
- Internet based marketing and distribution.
- Continued expansion of the range of products by partnering with new suppliers.
- Acquisition or takeovers of already registered lines.
Dr. David Karanja B.Pharm, MPSK, MSK
- Bachelor of Pharmacy; Member of the Pharmaceuticals Society of Kenya; and Member of the Marketing Society of Kenya.
- 49 years of age.
- 14 years post-graduate experience.
- 11 years as company pharmacist for a multinational organization.
- Currently Ansell’s MD and Director in charge of Operations and Business Development.
Director – Administration and Finance
- 45 years of age.
- 10 years post-graduate experience.
- 12 years as Manager, Siemens Ltd. (PREVIOUS)
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER: AGGREKO EA
- Currently, Ansell’s Director in charge of Adminstration and Finance